Do ‘Cloud’ Securely
Infrastructure as a Service platforms have become their own separate computing ecosystems. Amazon Web Services alone has over 75 services and countless add-ons available in the AWS Marketplace. Cloud computing is a truly powerful capability. But with great power, comes great responsibility. Many organizations aren’t sure how to handle security challenges that are unique to the cloud.
Do you need answers to the following questions?
- How do we secure systems in the cloud?
- Should we create our own AMI or perform system hardening after instance creation?
- Where do we store secrets?
- How do we securely handle secrets when implementing automatic provisioning?
- How do we get our Security Groups under control?
- Should we be using KMS?
- Is the AWS Web Application Firewall right for us?
- Should we use an enterprise firewall solution on our IaaS platform?
- How do we enable our developers without putting the business at risk?
If so, we can help. We can assess your current architecture and processes and give you clear guidance in 3 days.
How it works
We provide a lightweight, low-cost assessment and report on a 3 day timeframe:
Day One: We provide a ‘tiger team’ consisting of one Cloud Architect and one Security Architect who work with you to understand your existing architecture, processes, questions and problems.
Day Two: Our Architects devise a set of recommendations and provide you with a path of execution.
Day Three: We provide you with a written report, including execution strategy, and walk through the findings, recommendations and plan with you.
What you get
- Answers to your cloud security questions
- Future pitfalls highlighted
- Prioritized options for solving your cloud security problems
- Written report providing guidance, execution strategy and estimated timelines
- Access to our Architects for follow-up questions